Friday, February 12, 2010

Cascade Bulldog Rescue Needs Your Help

January and February have been the busiest months CBRR has had in almost 10 years! Did we bust a puppy mill? NO! There's just an overwhelming number of dogs being surrendered, either due to the economy or human's basically shitty nature. Late last month I took a vacation day and headed off to Camp Green, Home of Auntie Lou, Bulldog Goddess Extraordinaire to take little Roscoe to Woodland, WA for a new foster home. I then continued South on I-5 to meet the very lovely and fabulous Kodie Rae (Oregon's Rescue Goddess Incarnate) who was bringing me four, count 'em FOUR bulldogs to bring back to Camp Green. Cletus and Chloe, Kobe and Gracie were deligtful passengers en route to Glorious Camp Green...then the real FUN began! Miss Jewel didn't take kindly to two new girl neighbors and I macguyvered some privacy screens, while arming myself with a squirt bottle....seriously, bullie bitches can sure be BITCHY!

It's too bad that State Patrolman wrote me a ticket for speeding, I'd of rather made a donation to CBRR! If you're looking to help a Bulldog in need, click here: http://www.cascadebulldogrescue.org/donate.html

We can use all the help we can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment