Monday, August 24, 2009

I sure do like this dog...



and naturally, Bailee does not. She is continually trying to pick fights with Diesel...which he won't engage in and she's otherwise acting out. Peeing in the bed, peeing in her crate and just this morning I caught her trying to pee in the hallway. Suffice it to say, I think she's jealous and in her very most evil, domineering bitch way, she's laying down the law. Well, two can play at that game and starting Friday, she's starting Boot Camp. I'd try it during the week, but since it will mean sleeping in HER crate, I'd rather not listen to her scream on nights I have to get up for work. I adore my little sparky girl, but she can NOT think she runs this house. That's my job.

I have to say, I am so very glad she's not any bigger than she is, all her attitude and spark would be dangerous in a larger dog...and I'm not even talking Bullmastiff sized large. ugh She put the "tense" in INtense. Which, is part of why I just had to have her.

It's always something. If not for these bulldogs, how bored would I be? I'd do a hell of a lot less laundry, that's for damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment