Thursday, July 30, 2009

Short story long...





















I have a certain talent for making a short story long...

Suffice it to say, we adopted Diesel and he's been making himself at home ever since. Every day his out of control behaviors are becoming more controlled. He's absolutely starving for affection and now that he gets is (almost on demand) he isn't jumping or biting nearly as much.

The girls and he are adjusting to each other and Bailee seems to be the most jealous and put out. I'm making sure to spend special time with her to help her adjust. Diesel is being allowed to sleep loose now and has not done anything destructive or unacceptable yet...though, he's got a lot to say.

It's been so hot here, sleep has been hard to come by. So I've been trying to sleep in...well BAD IDEA. Mr Diesel has a meal clock...and as I was trying to sleep past 5.30, I had a fat, little goblin woofing me to wake up...it reminded me so much of my old Foley boy it was eerie...even Aaron (mr.cranky pants himself) was laughing.

I suppose I feel Deeder's pain, he's on a diet and he's not getting fed on time? Yeah, I am a bad Mama. He's slimming down and is now getting on the couch with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment